ACES Domain Controller Architecture 2015 – 2019Altran & JLR
- Altran & JLR have been co-investing in a program to solve the architecture challenges of 2025. The project CohereSE was created in 2014 and is still under development
- The aim of the project is to create an architecture framework that enables autonomous and mobility solutions to be executed in a safe and secure approach. The framework was aiming to reduce complexity, cost and time to market
- JLR and Altran have different visions of how to manage the project and relationships, so the development of the product was negatively affected
How we Helped
- Created a framework for collaboration to allow them to co-create and develop the product jointly
- Developed the Product Strategy, Go to Market Strategy & Business development
- Develop a framework where they can share the revenues and IP during the project.
- Set up the strategy of the framework and advised during the life of the project acting as a Business and Product Development Coach to both parties.
- Developed the Product Definition and industrialization strategy from 2015 to 2018.
- Supported the product roadmap from 2018 to 2020 in an advisor capacity
Business Development & Partnership Strategy
- Developed the Go to Market Strategy and Growth strategy from 2015 to 2018
- Advised, supported and coached the business leaders
- Delivered the business development and partnerships strategy