Automotive & Autonomous Driving Product Strategy Dec 2018 – Dec 2019Wave Computing
- Wave Computing is a Software and AI startup based in the Silicon Valley which closed a series D of $120M with an evaluation of $850M.
- The investment aimed to penetrate the autonomous driving and electrification market by providing an AI accelerator base in a MIPS Open architecture that can achieve Level 2 + functionality.
- Wave Computing team were quite experienced in consumer electronic products however they did not have the automotive and functional safety experience required to bring the product to the automotive industry at scale
How we Help
- We advise the CEO, the Director of Strategy, Sales & Marketing Director and supported the Product Strategy, Market Capitalization and Sales & Marketing team to develop a Product Strategy, Go to market and partenrship strategy to penetrate the Automotive industry.
Go to Market Strategy
- Created a Market Requirements report, including market research in the automotive trends (vehicle architecture, safety, security, edge commuting, AI and data architectures).
- And also, a Market penetration strategy (including positioning, message , narratives and lead generations campaign),
- Product Validation (Future technologies timeline and validity)
- Product Definition and industrialization strategy
- Global automotive road maps and future development plan
Business Development & Partnership Strategy
- Business development campaign including narratives and target accounts
- Partnership strategy to accelerate market penetration